Saturday, September 27, 2008

Okay, I'm blogging.

I've been meaning to get a blog started. . . and now I have a reason. I've decided to peruse photography as a hobby/business. I guess it will have to start out as a hobby and then someday (*hopefully*) it will be a business. I've been trying to come up with something I can do while Brad is in Dental school and this is what I've come up with. It's really scary, though because I might totally suck at it. And it's never fun to try something, let alone invest money into something, and find out that you are horrible at it. I dont think I will be though. Again, hopefully. So, I ordered my camera the other day and I have been "checking it's progress" about ten times a day since. My first task is to take pictures at my cousin's wedding. Let me make it clear that I am not her photographer. I am just planning on taking some shots while I'm there. I have a lot of practicing to do before I will even be close to charging people. In the meantime, I'll try to make this a family blog as well. I figure I should eventually have both a photo blog and a family blog, but I'm plenty overwhelmed with just one for now. Last night it took me like 2 hours just to figure out how to change the color of the font in my header. Die html, die!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Photography!?! Sweet! You can do photography for all of the events I plan :)