Saturday, September 27, 2008

Updates

A few updates on Scarlett and Dylan:
Scarlett finally looks older than 2 weeks old. (she's 10 weeks now, but so tiny) People never think she is as old as she is- which is a weird experience for me because Dylan was/is the other way around. I would guess she is around 10 or 11 lbs. Tiny. She's finally settling into a schedule, which is nice. She sleeps through anything including Dylan and his various sound effects (roar is a current fave). She smiles and when she does her eyes show it just as much as her little mouth. A lady at church said she has really expressive eyes and I would definitely agree.

Dylan is loving being at Grandma's house. She makes him faces for lunch out of various foods and he laughs the whole time because he thinks it's just hilarious. He's also had a lot of fun with my parents and every once in a while he asks if he can go to his "different Grandma's house". He's made friends with the little girl next door and she has become a very effective tool for bribery. (If you _____, you can play with Taylor!) He likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star very loud, often right in Scarlett's face. And by the way, he adores her. It is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. It makes me realize that siblings are so important. He loves to help her and hold her and thinks he should be able to take care of her like the rest of us. Which is not such a good idea most of the time.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE THE UPDATES. I can totally see Dylan singing at the top of his lungs and laughing at the face lunches that I grew up loving so much. I miss you guys. AND btw, your blog header is absolutely adorable.

Al and Ash said...

Hooray for updates! We were just talking about how big scarlet is probably getting and how we miss playing with Dylan! I'm so excited that you guys have a blog now and we can keep in touch! Post more pictures soon!

Love al and ash

allenandashleytucker.blogspot.com