






I need to order business cards. . .
Here's the front. I thought I'd change the accent color to match the picture on the back, whatever dominant color I choose. The blue is to match the girl in the blue shirt.
Now help me pick a picture for the back. I went through and picked a few of my favorites.
I don't want it to be a picture of either of my kids. Also, I kind of like the idea of having a picture where the face isn't showing. It seems a bit more anonymous. But that's not a requirement.
Vote in the little poll box or leave a comment with your rationale.
BY THE WAY. . . CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE BLOG FOR NEW PICTURES!!!
www.rendytuckerphotography.com/blog





3 comments:
Okay, so you have to keep in mind that it has to grab someone's eye while still being very small. You might try shrinking the pictures down to see which ones pop. I'd go with the baby one. People always love cute babies. Pulls the heartstrings.
I voted for Cara because the color is so rich and it's such a good picture of her. I was going to vote for the boy on the bed though and then changed.
#3 the blue shirt or the last one with the dress. however, the dress might mark you as only a wedding photographer. so #3!!!! its such a beautiful picture!! and speaks on so many levels.
Post a Comment