Hey, Rendy! We ran across your page via the Tuletts-- just wanted to say hello. Your photography is STUNNING and congrats on the new business, as well as Brad's admission to UW! Johnny will be a 4th year next year and it's been a really exceptional institution for D school. Have a great weekend!
Eirian- if you see this you should add us to your blog list, or shoot me an email. We'd love to chat about your experience at UW so far- we don't really know anyone in the program. I tried to go onto your blog but i got blocked. :(
I am a 25 year-old mother of two. I have been married to one cool dude for just over 5 years. I have a bachelor's in Elementary Ed and taught K-6 music for a year (FUN!). Brad has been accepted to the University of Washington School of Dentistry for the fall of 2009 and he's currently working in Portland. I am being the SAHM and domestic diva I've always wanted to be.
7 comments:
Your website is beautiful! And the pictures you've done are even better! I wish you lived closer!!!
Hey, Rendy! We ran across your page via the Tuletts-- just wanted to say hello. Your photography is STUNNING and congrats on the new business, as well as Brad's admission to UW! Johnny will be a 4th year next year and it's been a really exceptional institution for D school. Have a great weekend!
Eirian- if you see this you should add us to your blog list, or shoot me an email. We'd love to chat about your experience at UW so far- we don't really know anyone in the program. I tried to go onto your blog but i got blocked. :(
ren_tucker@yahoo.com
Congrats, looks good!
congrats on your website, it looks great!
It looks awesome Rendy! I am so excited for you! I can tell that you really have a lot of natural talent, good work girl1
Wow Rendy, I had no idea you were doing this! Your pictures are amazing...I'm very impressed.
Post a Comment