
I just bought an at-home wax kit and I may just wax my entire body. (ew. not really)
I did my eyebrows and it is awesome. Call me crazy, but there is something really nice about ripping it off yourself rather than waiting in suspense as someone else does it. It honestly didn't hurt at all. I may just have to grow my leg hair out so I can do them next.
By the way, you just put the little wax jar in the microwave when you want to use it! Sweet!





2 comments:
I've done that stuff before and I'm terrible at it. I think it's because I weenie out and pull it to slow- I gave myself a bikini line of bloodblisters last time I did it, which was actually when we lived together. I would need someone else to rip for me. Anyhow, I decided from that experience that waxing is NOT for me. :)
Gigi is the best!!!! Did you get the wax removal lotion. It works like magic and gets all the little wax remnants out of your eyebrows.
Post a Comment