l I had the privileged of photographing this cute and her big sister on Memorial Day. I haven't gotten through editing the whole group, but here are some of Brooke. That first picture is perhaps my new all-time favorite.
beginner eh? Not likely! haha. Your pics look really good and totally pro.
my name is becca, and my sister in law Emily Robertson (your cousin in law?) referred me to your site. And really, I am way impressed. Your work is beautiful. I will add your link on my blog so other's can see your great talent.
I am a 25 year-old mother of two. I have been married to one cool dude for just over 5 years. I have a bachelor's in Elementary Ed and taught K-6 music for a year (FUN!). Brad has been accepted to the University of Washington School of Dentistry for the fall of 2009 and he's currently working in Portland. I am being the SAHM and domestic diva I've always wanted to be.
4 comments:
beginner eh? Not likely! haha. Your pics look really good and totally pro.
my name is becca, and my sister in law Emily Robertson (your cousin in law?) referred me to your site. And really, I am way impressed. Your work is beautiful. I will add your link on my blog so other's can see your great talent.
keep on shootin'!
whoohoo! These are so gorgeous. Very creative use of your environments!
WOW Rendy!!! I am so impressed! You are doing just a fabulous job!
wow rendy!! these are amazing! let's get together this week!
Post a Comment