Woot, Woot! I won a photo contest!!!!!
I've been planning on buying a website from a company that makes flash websites for photographers. It's called bludomain.com and it's used by tons of photographers (basically everyone I know). Anyway, bludomain had a photo contest to celebrate the launch of their new site and I WON! I won a free website ($400), a free year of web-hosting ($100), and a $100 gift card to the store of my choice!
Go see my picture and read what nice things they had to say about me
http://www.bludomain.com/blog.cfm?postID=521
You'll have to scroll down quite a bit. Or you can just ctrl+f and search for my name.
One warning- The reason I don't just post the picture is because it is a tiny bit innapropriate. The contest was this: "WIN a site by BLU + a year of hosting + a $100.00 gift card to your favorite store! Take a photograph of someone from behind. Mid back up to their head. We do not want to see their face. The photograph must be black and white. Something old school. No children allowed. Wear something or go topless. The photograph must be 500 pixels high."
And the picture is of me. So be prepared to see the mole in the middle of my back, if you get my drift. It's not much more than you'd see if I had a swimsuit on, though. (justification, justification, justification.)
How to Prepare for a Fresh48 Session
2 years ago





6 comments:
WOW. Very exciting! Congratulations! This will be so helpful in getting your business off the ground.
Congrats! I can't wait to see the website.
congratulations!!! i love nudity... it is a very tasteful picture. :)
your kids are adorable and you take great pictures. have you just taught yourself? i am trying to learn but there is so much to figure out. anyway, good luck with your business. i am going to keep checking your blog!
WOW!!! Way cool! Congratulations.
Wow girl! I am so impressed, you are an amazing photographer! Great job! :)
Congrats!
Post a Comment