Friday, April 3, 2009

Project 52- I double-dog-dare ya!


No, I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya.

Here's the deal. I saw this on one of the photography blogs I stalk. (but now I can't remember which one. . . )


One picture a week for 52 weeks. You post the picture and a little explanation with the title "Project 52:1", "Project 52:2", etc. (I could keep going, but you get the drift.)

Who's up for the challenge? I'm starting next week. Just think of the possibilities. . .

It wont be fun if I'm doing it alone, so come on!
Besides, who can resist a triple-dog-dare?

7 comments:

Super Angie said...

I'm in!!!!!! I'll post the photos to my flickr stream:

www.flickr.com/photos/alstonfamily

Tiffeny said...

The felt flower headband? I got it as a gift but I think they bought it from the Flower Basket here in Provo. I'm not sure where else you can get it! I love it though. It's really stretchy and soft so it doesn't hurt her head!

Al and Ash said...

I'm in too! So are these suppose to be pictures that you photoshoped to be cool, or is it just a cool picture that you took?

Rendy Tucker said...

Cool isn't even a necessary prereq. They are just supposed to be from that week. :) Of course we want to see your mad skills though!

Super Angie said...

I did my first picture!!! Here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alstonfamily/3412524183/

Peter and Lesha said...

Found your blog on Suzzane and Jonathan's and I have to say your kids are soooo cute. Congrats to Brad on getting accepted to school that will be great. talk to you soon

Peter and Lesha Olsen

Pam said...

I'm going to give it a shot, but I don't think mine will be great photos. Just snapshots, but I'm in.