Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally. . . The poofy dress photo shoot.










Well, that's what I'm calling it. Here are the pictures from the photo shoot I did with Cara in her Jr. Miss dress. Which one is your fave? I just realized a few of them need to be sharpened, but you get the gist.

8 comments:

Super Angie said...

This post brings back Senior Picture memories. :) The pictures look great. My favorite is the one in which Cara is leaning against the train.

Ange~ said...

I love poofy dress shoots. That dress is nearly identical to the one I did with Jasmine: http://www.amportraits.com/images/family/image37.jpg

I think I like the second one.

Rendy Tucker said...

Wierd! They are really similar. Where is that cool building? I'm having such a hard time finding places to shoot over here. It doesn't help that I don't know ANYONE! I have two maternity sessions and a family session coming up and I don't know where we're going. . . Wish me luck!

Ange~ said...

It was downtown Lewiston. They finally bulldozed it a while back.
I always go for drives looking for weird nooks and crannies to take photos. You and Brad may need to take some drives to find good places. Bigger town, I'm sure there's a lot of options.

Sid said...

my favorite is the third to the last. I could give you some ideas of where you could go for a photo shoot. we should go hunting for a spot one of these days.

Heather said...

These are AWEOSME! Nice Work! You're a natural.

Katie said...

Great work, Rendy! I love the first and second photos : ) I still can't get over the fact that Cara is not a little four year old anymore...

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Rendy - they look great!!! You will have to let us know what you charge once you get out to Spokane/CDA. We need some new pics of Kelsi and maybe a new family pic...I LOVE your style!