Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wow. 100.


It's my 100th post and I feel like I should do something special. Or not. . .

Well, this is kind of special. . . It's a little something I made as part of a gift-in-progress (I don't want to give too much info away). It is also a highlight of the three most recent loves in my life. My camera, my baby, and photoshop. Actually, this blog has really existed as a tribute to those things: my kids, and my budding photog skills. So I guess it's fitting. Besides, nothing really cool happens here anyway! :)

Although, I will share a really funny story about Dylan:

Last night he came into our room to cuddle and ended up sleeping at the foot of our bed. (I put blankets down for him- I'm not that mean!) In the wee hours of the morning he SCREAMED "Mommy! I'm stuck under my covers!" It was a terrified type of scream, so I jumped from bed to help him. He wasn't "under the covers" he was under the bed! He had scooted, in his sleep, so that the upper half of his body was under our bed and Layla had laid on the bottom half of him, so he really couldn't get out. Poor kid!

No comments: