I like the bottom one. I like the sweep of the "l". The whole title seems more free and creative. The top one, being straight across, seems more conforming or something. I like the birdie!
I like the bottom one. I would probably like it even more if the adorable bird was farther away from the center. Have you tried placing it under the S?
I am a 25 year-old mother of two. I have been married to one cool dude for just over 5 years. I have a bachelor's in Elementary Ed and taught K-6 music for a year (FUN!). Brad has been accepted to the University of Washington School of Dentistry for the fall of 2009 and he's currently working in Portland. I am being the SAHM and domestic diva I've always wanted to be.
11 comments:
Do we get to see the other one?
I suppose. . . :)
I like the bottom one. I like the sweep of the "l". The whole title seems more free and creative. The top one, being straight across, seems more conforming or something. I like the birdie!
hmmmm...now, YOU don't hate ME...
I like #2 better. So does Jason (unbiased opinion).
I like the bottom one. I would probably like it even more if the adorable bird was farther away from the center. Have you tried placing it under the S?
I think they are both cute. I like the wording on the second one, but I think I would maybe move the birdie over to the right? Cute birdie!
Kari
I still like number 2 better. I agree with the other people that have said to play with the placement of the bird.
I say lose the little red bird.
Sidnee just explained to me the significance of the little red bird. I guess it can stay. I'll cast my lot with number 2!
I like the bottom one too. They are both super cute though!
You already know what I think! My vote is for the least popular!
Post a Comment