





This weekend we were in Michigan for Brian and Marina's wedding. It was such a fun trip. Well, other than getting out there and getting back with 2 small children. :)
We stayed with our best friends from MI, the Marchants and had a blast visiting with them.
I also had the super-intimidating task of taking pictures at their wedding. Here are a few of my faves so far. I think I'll be editing forever!





8 comments:
sooooo good rendy! i can't wait for friday!!
Beth, I love you. That's just what I needed!
Nice job! Don't worry, you'll get to the point where you won't have to do nearly so much editing.
Really, Ange? Cause I'm dying here. I think I'm developing carpal tunnel and a back problem from all the ctrl+ I'm doing. Thank goodness for Photoshop though or they'd be getting dark, yellow pictures. I fixed the yellow tone in the one's I posted btw. I should really repost the new ones, but I'm lazy.
I promise. Practice shooting all manual as much as possible- do manual white balance, manual f-stop, everything. Once you get it down enough, you can shoot weddings all manual which means you'll be shooting spot on at the moment rather than having to fix later. I used to spend hours editing weddings, now the only editing I'm doing is things the camera can't do- like blemish removal and special effects, although I try to go light on the special effects. So most of my post-wedding time is spent making wedding books.
There's a light at the end of the tunnel, I swear! Editing for hours stinks.
Rendy! These are awesome!! You can totally shoot weddings. How did you like it? I am so impressed. The posing is great.
I thought so! I looked at this post yesterday, I think, but I didn't read what you had written until today. I had just looked at the pictures. Great work, Rendy-licious! You're great! :)
As for editing, I know quite a few friends and family members who have been doing photography for years and they still do a lot of editing and post-processing, so...I don't know. I think it's actually just the tedious part of photography that always exists. One of my friends does photography for celebrities--for magazine ads or stories, catalogs, websites, publicity shots, etc., and he still does a ton of editing after a shoot. :(
These are amazing!!!!! You did a great job.
Do you batch edit your photos? That saves a lot of time.
Post a Comment