Monday, May 11, 2009

We're famous again.


I entered another photo contest on bludomain.com and they haven't announced the winner yet (probably wont be me seeing the other amazing photos) but they did post my entry on their site with a bunch of others. Again, Brad took the picture. No nudity this time ;)

The contest was this:
WIN $500.00 TO SHOP ANYWHERE! SEND us a photograph of you with all your children! Or your mother with all her children! Or a woman with all her children! The photograph must be in BLACK + WHITE! One child MUST be holding a sign that says "MOM" The photograph must be 660 pixels wide. Deadline is SUNDAY MAY 10th at midnight MST. Send to bludomain@gmail.com

Here's the link to my pic. And they said they had over 500 entries this time, so that's pretty cool!

http://www.bludomain.com/blog.cfm?postID=529

3 comments:

Pam said...

I had to search a bit to find the photos. This link might be better:

http://www.bludomain.com/blog.cfm

That is such a funny shot! Dylan is a hoot. That's really great to get on the web again. They didn't post that many, and there you are! I love it!

Super Angie said...

Yeah!!!! The picture is awesome!!! It's the perfect representation of life as a mom. How many shots did you have to take before you got Dylan's funny face and Scarlett trying to escape?

Rendy Tucker said...

I actually head-swapped Dylan. All his faces were funny, but this one was the best!