Tuesday, May 12, 2009

so busy. . .




I've been so busy with a million projects. It's not getting any better either!
Here's what's been on my list:

a dress for Scarlett
editing pictures of my friend's baby- tbp (to be posted)
editing pics of another friend's two teenagers
working on sewing a dress for myself
working on my website (finally!)
laundry/shopping/packing for our trip to MI this weekend for Brian/Marina's wedding

That doesn't seem like much now that I've made it into a list. I swear it's been crazy! Here are some pics of Scarlett's dress.

5 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I LOVE the dress!!! Nice work.

Unknown said...

When did Brian get married?

Rendy Tucker said...

1st. Thanks! I 'designed' it myself. :)

2nd. He's getting married this weekend. I can't wait to see all of our old friends. I'll say hi for you guys. I wish we were seeing you this weekend! :(

Pam said...

I love the dress, too! It's darling. And I don't think I told you, but my sister loved the pillow. She said it was the nicest thing anyone had done for her -- the fact that I remembered she liked that scripture. So thanks for helping me. Your input gave me the confidence to really do it.

See you in a couple of days!

Beth said...

her dress is adorable! i want to see yours:) have a safe trip!