


I discussed this with a friend and we both agreed. Springtime makes us want to sew. In mass quantities. That + the fact that I recently ran into some money means. . .
Amy Butler
Anna Maria Horner
Heather Bailey
Fabric Depot here I come!
Here are the patterns.
You wont believe it, but I met another "mom" at the mall and we started to chat because we both have three year-old sons named Dylan. Turns out, we have a whole heckovalot more in common. For instance: designer fabric obsession, love of sewing, crafting, home-decorating, love of nursing babies. And (drum roll please) she's a photographer. An amazing one at that. visit her blog- http://www.bethfphotography.com/
So we're making a few sewing projects together. FUN!





3 comments:
I'm the opposite! I sew in the winter, and in the spring I love to garden, so I hate being cooped inside. Part of it might be that my sewing room is in the basement with not much sun. And also, I have started my really busy season with photography, so I have to spend a lot of time sitting at my computer. So anything to get off my bum is a bonus!
So, when is your website going to be done?
That clutch is ADORABLE!
Sewing too? Is there anything you don't do? :) The patterns are super cute; can't wait to see the finished products.
So fun to find a mommy-crafty-sewing-photo buddy. You can never have too many girlfriends...
Post a Comment