Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Matchy Match



I made Scarlett a dress to match one I made to wear to Brian and Marina's wedding. We wore them to church on Sunday and it was super cute (if I don't say so myself).

Here she is. I'll try to get a pic of me in my dress too. . . (okay, found one)

Also, she's been doing this funny thing lately where she just yells. It's like she's finally realized that she can be loud and she's practicing her new voice projection skills. She must have inherited those skills from me, if you know what I mean, because she's quite loud. She'll make a fine cheerleader someday, if she gets cut from the volleyball team like her mama did. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so adorable. I love it. When do you guys move to Seattle? I am going there in July and would love to see you!

Ange~ said...

She has your little curly lips.

Super Angie said...

Awwwww, cute!!!

Beth said...

soooo talented miss rendy...how are those patterns coming??? :)

AmandaMaynes said...

Haha! I love how NOT being picked for volleyball set us both up for cheering. :)