











Like I said, since we've been home from the wedding I've been editing like a mad-woman. I did 3 photo sessions right before we left, plus the wedding pics. But, I'm finally done. Well almost.
Anyway, I'm done with these two cuties. These are my friend's kids Fashonista and Firstborn. Aren't they fun? My friend, No Cool Story, also has a hilarious blog called More Cowbell. (Not sure what that means, but it's funny) {Okay, now I know what more cowbell means :) }
http://mascowbell.blogspot.com/
Check her out. She has an average of like 40 comments per post. Amazing.





4 comments:
Thanks Rendi! They look great :)
The kids had a great time with you, they felt very at ease and you made it fun.
I bet you're crazy busy, especially after the wedding.
You're awesome!
PS. And thanks for visiting my silly blog.
(I paid all the commenters to make me look good)
wow rendy, i love all of them! i can't wait to see what you come up with from yesterday!!!
Great job! You're quite talented!
Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com
Post a Comment