Well, I finally got a tripod (like 3 weeks ago) and then finally set it up (like 2 weeks ago) and then finally took a family picture (on Sunday). And now I'm finally blogging about it (on Tuesday). Man, I'm going nowhere fast!
My plan was to sit the whole family down after church to take a pic of ourselves in our cute Sunday outfits. Unfortunately, when we get home from church that's the last thing anyone wants to do so everyone was crabby and restless. Hence the crummy pictures. Plus they're not quite in focus. You would think this would be easier. I'm learning that there is a lot of work and a bit of luck behind every good picture out there.
I have to tell you about the best compliment I got though. One of the sweet girls at church said that she cant wait to see what cute outfit Scarlett has on each week. I know I probably shouldnt consider that to be "the best compliment" but you all know that I LOVE dressing up that baby. I actually pick out her clothes on Saturday and then dress myself in a panic Sunday morning. Pa-the-tic. I know what my punishment for this will be. As soon as she can pick her own clothes she will only want to wear Dylan's hand-me-down basketball shorts. But until then, ruffles and bows baby! By the way, her cute outfit was a gift from Voniece Philips, our dear friend from MI. Sweet, huh?





1 comment:
I DREAD family pictures, especially with little ones. I used to use a remote control and throw something in the air so that Ysa would look at the camera. I got smart this year and did one picture of the three of them, so I could stand behind the camera and get them to smile at me, and then I took one with the timer of all four of us and cloned me into the one of the three of them smiling. That's how I got the great family pic this year. But that was in summer, and I was planning on doing a Christmas photo and decided I would rather have my teeth ripped out, so I made a Christmas card montage that has all the great photos from the year. I'll show it after I hand them out to everyone around Christmas time.
I can't believe how different Scarlett looks with her eyes open. Or maybe she's already changing a lot...?
Post a Comment