Yesterday Dylan had his 3 year check-up at the doctor's office and he also got a flu shot. Fun. Then this morning, he woke up with stomach problems I'd rather not discuss plus a fever. I thought at first that this might be side-effects from the flu shot. This is important because I'm watching Nash today while Scott and Jen are in TX. Unfortunately, the nurse said that these are not normal side-effects and that he probably picked up a bug at the doctors office, since they have a rich supply of them. Do you see the irony in this? We go for a flu shot and come home with the flu? AARGH! Seriously, if we all get sick from this I'm not going to be a happy camper. Plus, now we've contaminated Nash. And I'm sure his poor babysitter wouldn't enjoy her weekend if he got sick. Wish me luck.
In other news- Brad had his dental interview with UNLV yesterday and it went well. He goes up to UW on Monday. Exciting!
How to Prepare for a Fresh48 Session
2 years ago





1 comment:
This is why I shower the girls in hand sanitizer about every 5 seconds when we are at the well-baby check-ups. Because who wants to go for a well baby check up and then need a sick baby check up because of it?
It'd be cool if they had a clinic for the sick babies and a clinic for the well babies. That'll never fly though.
Post a Comment