Monday, November 24, 2008

This is what I get for Blog-stalking.

I just wandered onto some blog and this was her most recent post. I seriously bawled the whole time. Now I have a headache. Thought you might want a headache too. For those of you who've never heard of this man and his son you can search for "team Hoyt". They have a pretty amazing story.

2 comments:

Ange~ said...

Oh my gosh, our pastor played that once during a sermon and I BAWLED.
You want another good tearjerker blog?
Read bring the rain- a blog that a lady wrote while she was pregnant and told her baby would not live. My friend Tanya, who I named Zayden's promise after, pointed me to this blog. I read it in one sitting and bawled my eyes out:
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-story.html

Pam said...

I've read about Team Hoyt before, but I hadn't seen this video. It's very touching. Can you imagine these two after the resurrection? What unselfish love the dad has for his son! So amazing.