Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bad blogger!

I can't believe I haven't blogged for a whole week. So unlike me. Anyway, we just got back from Clarkston. What a fun trip. Pam and Steve flew us over on Friday and it was a really fun flight. (For those of you who don't know, they have a 4-seater airplane) Dylan LOVED flying with Papa. He even liked the turbulence.
Jr. Miss was fun. Cara looked adorable and she had a lot of fun doing it. On Monday, I made Cara put on her poofy dress again and brave the cold for a photo shoot. Photos to come. All in all, a very fun trip. Unfortunately, now Dylan is really sick and I think we'll be taking a not-so-fun trip to the doctor's office today. Bummer.

3 comments:

Super Angie said...

Yeah!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm glad Cara had fun. That's the important thing.

Sid said...

We are glad you are home and had a good trip. I hope Dylan is feeling better soon. I need to call you! I think I will do that right now!

Katie said...

I love reading your blog. You are really a talented writer. Can't wait to see the pics : )