I am a 25 year-old mother of two. I have been married to one cool dude for just over 5 years. I have a bachelor's in Elementary Ed and taught K-6 music for a year (FUN!). Brad has been accepted to the University of Washington School of Dentistry for the fall of 2009 and he's currently working in Portland. I am being the SAHM and domestic diva I've always wanted to be.
5 comments:
OK... I want you to make me look that good! Sweet!
These are so good! Did you take a photoshop class or just learn on your own. I'm trying to figure it out!
Nice fix! And the good news is, the better you get, the less you'll have to waste time in Photoshop!
Thanks everyone! Andrea- I'm just figuring it out by myself. The hard way! It's fun though. I like having that much control. (evil laugh) :)
Wow, those are great pictures, i cannot believe how old she is now! What a pretty girl!
Post a Comment