You've probably seen the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty video where they show the process of making a beauty billboard with the make-up and photo editing, etc. My sis-in-law had a link to it on her blog so I watched it again today. Then I noticed they have a couple of other videos that I LOVED! I couldn't figure out how to imbed them into my blog, so I'll put the link below. There are only four- the one called Amy is really cute. But the one that I really loved is called Onslaught. You especially need to watch this if you are the mother of young children. It has such a powerful message! It's a bit graphic, though so make sure those little kids aren't watching it with you. :)
http://www.dove.us/#/features/videos/default.aspx[cp-documentid=7049560]/
How to Prepare for a Fresh48 Session
2 years ago





1 comment:
I've seen some of those before, but it's good thing think about it from time to time. Isn't that little girl just so beautiful?
Post a Comment