

Okay, first of all. Squished. That's right, the mouse is outta the house. FYI, you can buy traps that kill the mouse inside a sinister looking black box, so that you never have to see/touch death. And the kind I got were called "spinning" traps, so apparently the mouse gets a little thrill before his demise.
On another completely unrelated note, I need opinions. I don't often ask for them because I have such strong ones of my own, but in this case- I need help! My sweet sister-in-law Ashley is working on a logo for my future photog biz and I'm trying to pick fonts that I like so that I can give her something to go on. I've come up with two that I love and can't decide which is cuter. That is where my extensive readership comes in. ;) Please vote. Logo #1 is on the top, logo #2 is on the bottom. Pretty simple. Also, when the time comes, Ashley has made an adorable little red bird for the logo. Yay!





14 comments:
I'm going with #1 ALL THE WAY! I think it's way cuter. I like the name and I can't wait to see the little bird.
#1!
#1. Yay! this is so fun. Can't wait to get married and take advantage of you and ashley ;)
.
I'm having all kinds of problems! Anyway, just wanted to say:
#1, hands down all the way!
I too like #1 best!
I really liked #1 the best, too. Looks great! :D
I think #1 is more professional looking and #2 is more cutesy. Undecided - BRAD
Most definitely #1 - Awesome. Like the two different fonts combined too!
I say #1 all the way. It's cutesy and professional. #2 is just cutesy. Take it for what it's worth. P.S I'm going to dominate the world with my march madness bracket this year!
P.S that was Allen talking trash about the bracket.
I think the font #1 is fantastic. Good find.
ash
I have to agree with everyone else, I think #1 stands out more and looks more sophisticated... good luck!
Gotta go with #1!
Post a Comment