Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Derek's Birthday






Last night the whole Washington gang (I say WA because Grandma and Grandpa came too) went to Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate Derek's 6th birthday. The boys had so much fun. We played, ate pizza, and went on a rampage to get as many tickets as possible. Then we went to Scott and Jen's to have cake and ice cream with the birthday boy and open presents. The boys provided our entertainment for the evening, dancing like rap stars in the kitchen while little plush toy sang "Go Shorty, it's ya' birthday". (Dylan thought it said "Coach, it's your birthday.") Sorry, no pics of that. I do have a bunch of other pics to post though. I think I'll have to put them in two posts because I haven't figured out how to put more than 4 pictures in a post. Any hints?

By the way, isn't Derek a handsome 6 year-old?

No comments: