Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ugh.

Okay, first of all, that's how I feel today. I have so many things to do and I'm not the best at time management. Our house is still a disaster from moving, I'm committed to finishing that this week. Plus I put off updating our address with all of our credit cards, banks, etc. so I have to do that. Then there are well-checks for the kids, dental and eye appts, etc. Now that we have good insurance again, we have to get a bunch of things taken care of. By the way, Brad is getting glasses. I'll post a pic when they get here. Hot!

The real reason for the title of this post was something that Dylan has been doing lately and it kills me every time. Here's an example. This morning he informed me that we needed to make him a parrot to go with his pirate Halloween costume. I wasnt really listening at first so I put him off with the normal replies, "really?", "I don't know. . .", etc. When he finally got my attention and I realized what he was asking me to do (make a parrot) I asked him what I was supposed to make it with. His response was "Ugh, fravric from the fravric store." I'm sure if "duh" was in his vocab it would have followed. Anyway, the "ugh" has been showing up quite a lot lately and he says it like "Ugh, I'm surrounded by idiots." It's the funniest thing. I think it cracks me up because that is how I feel with him SO often- totally exasperated. So to see him get so huffy with me or Brad is just hilarious.

No comments: