Silly, yes, but that's what we call her. It seems appropriate though that we would have a Dillybopper and a Scarlydoodle.
Anyway, she's wonderful. She's the happiest little thing in the world and she likes to be a part of everything that's going on. She really likes to sit up and she hates to lay on her tummy.
She smiles whenever someone smiles at her and she'll even laugh if Dylan laughs when he's playing with her.
She is wiggly. It's like she never really stops moving.
I know I'm biased but I think she's absolutely beautiful. She's still tiny, or petite might be a better word. But she packs a lot into that pint sized package, I just cant wait to find out what it is!





4 comments:
That's the cutest hat, and I'm sure you made it yourself, right? And dang I made a whole bunch of hair bands and for the life of me can't keep them on Roslynn's head for more than a few minutes. She is NOT cooperating.
Aah. You know me too well. I actually made that hat for Dylan (without the flower). I'm working on a pink one for her right now. They're fun- and easy if you know how to crochet.
oh.my.gosh. she's soooooo cute.
Your pictures are getting better and better every day! You are going to do so well at this. And Scalett is darling, of course. Such a cute smile. Pam
Post a Comment