Well, for Dylan I guess. He decided a month or so ago that he wanted to be a pirate this year for Halloween. I was sure that he'd change his mind a few hundred times but alas, he stuck with it. Being the cheap mom that I am, I went to my closet and found most of the goodies for his costume. (I don't wear them all at the same time.) And Brad started to teach him different things that pirates say. We stopped encouraging most of them because he got them all mixed up or couldn't say them to begin with. For instance, Brad told him to say "I'm gonna get your booty." (A nautical term for treasure) Dylan, however, kept saying "I'm gonna get your boobies." Not appropriate for a church party. He's got "aargh" down to a science though. I'll post a couple of "aargh" pictures.
Last night at the church there were a bunch of little boys wielding various weapons and it was like the unsaid rule that if one passed another they would each put up there weapon and challenge their opponent with an "aargh" or something similar. It was adorable. Brad said he saw a little knight raise his sword to Dylan's and say, "Just play-fighting though." Aah, boys.





No comments:
Post a Comment