Friday, October 31, 2008

The Little Mermaid





Scarlett is a mermaid for Halloween and she looks super-cute! She didn't wear her costume to the party last night because it's slippery and makes it really hard to hold her, so when we got home she had a little photo shoot of her own.

On another note, she had a doctor's appointment today and they gave her 3 shots. So sad. I hate that about having new babies. Dylan was very concerned because he was there when they did her last ones and he doesn't understand why they have to hurt his baby. So I asked the nurses to distract him outside the room while they did the shots. Good thing too, because she was very upset. She is absolutely tiny. She still only weighs 11 lbs and she's 3 months old. But the doctor said that she is absolutely perfect (who am I to disagree) and that she's just going to be little. Also, the nurses went on and on about how beautiful she was and how pretty her skin was. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person who thinks those things.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey Rendy,You're kids costumes are great. What little cuties! I love the name Scarlette. Congratulations on your little girl.
love andrea