No, this isn't a sword fight, although they do enjoy those. This is a little look at the difference between what Nash looks like when he's having fun and what Dylan looks like. I've always known that Dylan is a very mellow boy with an unbelievably even temperament. The proof was when Heather and I took him to Disneyland last winter and he may as well have been at the grocery store for the amount of excitement he showed. Nash, for those of you who don't know him, is the exact opposite. He has huge swings of emotion. When he's happy, he's giddy and when he's mad, he's screaming. So Dylan's emotions are like a flat line, while Nash's are a series of huge hills and valleys. Here are the pics to prove it. These are a couple of comparisons of the boys doing the exact same thing, at the exact same time. Some of the pictures aren't that good- dark, funny colored, etc.- but I'm just using them to make a point. By the way, Dylan wasn't in pain in any of these pictures. He was actually really enjoying himself. :)
How to Prepare for a Fresh48 Session
2 years ago





2 comments:
This is perfect! how funny.
sooo funny. Ash and I love that about Dibert. It reminds me of when I was babysitting and took him to the pioneer fair at pioneer park and took him home early because I thought he was hating it:) Nash's sweet hair due and personality always remind me of Dash on the Incredibles. I love it how you can physically see on the outside everything on his inside. Some pretty sweet nephews I'd have to say!
Love you guys
Post a Comment