Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Better late than never. . .





I've been racking my brain trying to think of something to post about lately and to no avail when I realized that I still havent posted any Christmas pictures. Shame on me for not posting them sooner! By the way- SOMEBODY has got to help me out and tell me how to post more pictures in one post. I'm a loser and I just googled it but couldnt find anything. So I'm splitting this into two posts like a real dork. Here are the Christmas Day pics.

2 comments:

Ange~ said...

I'm not seeing the second post? And to add more, you just upload the first five they allow, and then upload five more. Five at a time, baby!
And what on earth is Dylan looking at with his little ear scope? He also looks like his giving a shot in the same area....what's a gynocologist for males called? Looks like he's practicing for that.

Rendy Tucker said...

Nice, Ange you perv! You should have seen what he did with the tweezers. ;)

Thanks for the pic advice. I should have figured that out. . . duh!