I believe this is today only, but it may be "while supplies last". Macys and Nordstrom are part of a national lawsuit for price-fixing the settlement requires them to give away more than 175 million in product to customers who shopped at either store in the cosmetics department between 1994 and 2003. I'm not making this up, I saw the sign at Macys. So today- if you go to Macys or Nordstrom and sign a list saying that you bought cosmetics in that time frame (and if you buy department store cosmetics, you surely did) and you'll recieve some sort of cosmetic product. Cool huh? I'm off to the mall!
4 comments:
Amazingly enough, I have never bought department store cosmetics.
And I was just trying to remember where you live now, is it Vancouver?
Yep, Vancouver.
Thanks for the reminder, but I'm not near a Macy or a Nordstroms here in Albany. What did you get when you went to the store?
I got mascara and moisturizer.
Post a Comment