Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dylan Sleeping

The other night I went in to Dylan's room to cover him up before I went to bed and found him like this.

Brad was playing basketball at the church so I had to turn the light on and take a picture. Then last night I went in and he was exactly like that again, except he had one leg bent with the ankle over the other knee. So funny.

The next picture is of him at about 18 mos sleeping horizontally in his crib on top of his pillows. (And boy am I glad we gave that crib away-nasty!) He has always been a funny sleeper and we have always checked on him before we go to bed every night. I love seeing him sleeping so peacefully. No talking back, no whining- it's a beautiful thing!

2 comments:

Ange~ said...

First, cute bed. Second, he looks pretty much the same as he did at 18 months- just taller.
And thirdly, he was super tall at 18 months! And has way more hair than Roslynn probably will at 3! (Or probably Scarlett for that matter)

Sariah said...

That is so cute!