Not a lot going on today so I'll relate one little story from our weekend.
Brad, Dylan, and I are in the kitchen. Brad and I are preparing a meal, Dylan is generally just being in the way. (What else are three year-olds good for?) Suddenly, we hear Dylan yelling like he's hurt himself, which is especially scary to hear in the kitchen. I turn around and he's holding his nose with one hand and the foil wrapper to instant Ramen noodles in the other hand. That's right folks, he snorted Ramen noodle seasoning. As you may guess, that would be unpleasant to say the least- all that MSG burning a hole in your sinuses. So he cried and I used a wet wash cloth to try and pick the seasoning out of his nose. The whole while explaining that we must be very careful about how hard we sniff when smelling things.
How to Prepare for a Fresh48 Session
2 years ago





6 comments:
That is hilarious!
Haha, that is so hilarious and sad. That would burn.
lol......
haha, that is hilarious.
Kudos to Dylan. In all my experience working with kids (all those years in daycare) I have never seen a kid sniff something too hard. Maybe his nose was a little plugged up and couldn't smell it correctly? I wonder what huffing MSG does to kids...did he get all "hopped up" after that? ;)
Dylan cracks me up! Never a dull moment with him. Those moments are always hard when you want to laugh but feel so bad at the same time!
Do you remember AJ and Brekke from the ward? They are moving out to Auburn in May--AJ got a full time job there. Brekke said it's only 1/2 hour south of Seattle. She's expecting a baby boy in June. Also, do you remember the couple that we went to the 4th of July parade with? Well, he got into UW dental school too, so at least you'll kind of know some people. Her twins will be about 6 months by then. Anyway, just a quick update =)
Post a Comment