Here are some darling pictures of my friend Heather and her new baby Brianna. Then one of Brianna and her brother Toby. I can't decide if I like them better in black and white or color!
I love the black and whites. The 50mm worked great, huh? Kids are super hard to work with, I'd rather do a senior any day! You are so lucky you get to take the fast track by learning from my mistakes...it took me a long time to figure this stuff out!
I think I like the black and white better, too, but I also think it's good to have color photos of your kids or else who will know what color their hair was, etc. You SOOOOO can do this, girl! Great pictures.
I am a 25 year-old mother of two. I have been married to one cool dude for just over 5 years. I have a bachelor's in Elementary Ed and taught K-6 music for a year (FUN!). Brad has been accepted to the University of Washington School of Dentistry for the fall of 2009 and he's currently working in Portland. I am being the SAHM and domestic diva I've always wanted to be.
3 comments:
I love the black and whites. The 50mm worked great, huh? Kids are super hard to work with, I'd rather do a senior any day!
You are so lucky you get to take the fast track by learning from my mistakes...it took me a long time to figure this stuff out!
I know! I love you! I am forever in your debt!
I think I like the black and white better, too, but I also think it's good to have color photos of your kids or else who will know what color their hair was, etc. You SOOOOO can do this, girl! Great pictures.
Post a Comment