Today my long lost friend Katie (who happens to be a photographer in Portland!) came over and brought her backdrop stand and some of her backdrops for us to play with. Scarlett was our model and although the lighting wasn't ideal, we had a lot of fun. More about Katie later- I wanted to post my fave pic of the day and then I need to get the rest of them into photoshop and get to work!
How to Prepare for a Fresh48 Session
2 years ago





5 comments:
The backdrop is awesome. Sweet pic! I love it. I can't wait to see more of them.
I've seen that done but have yet to try it. You guys must've had fun!
If you do end up trying it- make sure you have someone strong to hold the baby- I was about to die!
Note taken. Scarlett didn't hate it? It seems like it might freak the baby out?
She didn't mind at all. She smiled the whole time. She did arch her back every once in a while to test the hammock.
Post a Comment