Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not so silly. . .





On Monday night we had to shave Dylan's head because he got silly putty stuck in it. I really didn't want to shave it, but the putty was right on the top of his head and it was really stuck and very close to the scalp, so I was left with no other option. Plus, he screamed the whole time I tried to get it out, whether I was pulling or not. The good news is that the buzz doesn't look too bad.

4 comments:

Ange~ said...

I think it looks pretty cute.

Sariah said...

He looks so handsome! He looks a bit more grown up (and I know that's kind of a sad thing) but it's really cute. :)

Tiffeny said...

He is so cute! What a handsome boy!

cate said...

I totally remember you my dear! It was so fun getting a post from you and then to see you and your new lil' one in your blog pic. What a lovely family.

So funny about the American Idol bit - even funnier if you know what my singing voice is like:) No I would totally be able to find a random claim to fame for something like "America's Got Talent" - hmmm what could it be? I am really good at giving blood; I wonder if that would make me famous...