Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy (late) Birthday Heather!


This was Heather's birthday present from me this year.
Heather- You'll have to let me know how it went.

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha--it went well. We printed and framed the picture and put it on my fireplace during the party. All of the girls knew and we were all waiting for him to notice. Finally, as we were sitting on the couch across the room from the fireplace I said "Jason, do you like my family picture I put up?" and he was like "yeah, it looks good"...
Finally I just grabbed the frame and gave it to him and he looked at it for a while and started laughing. He's a little embarrassed that it's such a bad picture of him, but he thought it was really funny. Thanks!

Rendy Tucker said...

Your wedding picture is on the way. :)