








Like I said earlier, my friend Katie (more on her later) came over the other day and we took mass amounts of pictures of Scarlett. It also happened to be Scarlett's 7 month birthday. I'm going to spread the pics out over the next few days because there were a lot and because we don't have a whole lot going on right now. :) Here is one set. You may notice that she is wearing her blessing dress in the first pictures. Yep. It's a 0-3 month dress and it fits her perfectly. The second dress is a beautiful hand-made vintage number I found at a yard sale (where else?).





5 comments:
That is a really great backdrop. It looks so elegant. Scarlett...you are beautiful! My favs are 5, 6 and 7...and 1 and 2 and 3 and... :)
Those are darling. I cannot believe that she is seven months old already!
She's starting to look a LOT like Dylan.
those are adorable pictures! in that first picture i think she looks just like you!
I cant decide who Scarlett looks like. She is sure a cutey. Lucky you for getting a girl!
Post a Comment