Dylan has been rather naughty lately. He's developed quite the attitude and a bit of rage. To go along with this he wouldn't stay in time-out. He would either just leave his room and come yell at me, or he would scream and kick/hit the door. Not okay. So I invented a new time out. He absolutely hates it because he can't get down by himself. (At least not yet.) He also hates it because he's totally removed from all the action in our house. Dylan doesn't like to be by himself at all, so this lonely time-out spot is a very effective punishment. And time-out should be unpleasant, right?
How to Prepare for a Fresh48 Session
2 years ago





4 comments:
Very inventive, Momma! I remember Ysa going through a naughty stage at that age. She was awful. I had to discipline her all the time. I had nightmares that she had all the control and I had none. It was awful! Luckily, whatever I did at the time worked, and now she is a very sweet girl (at least until she hits some new stage)
So just remember that he'll be over this before you know it. THANK GOODNESS! Gotta hate these kinds of stages.
Rendy I love the idea! Ian is in a talking back phase right now! I may just have to copy your awesome idea!
SAD :(
Don't feel too bad for him, Heather. He's workin' those tears for the camera.
Post a Comment