We had such a good time at the zoo yesterday. Our friends Heather and Emma took us and showed us around because they go there all the time. It was nice to not worry about which way to go! (I get lost really easily!)
Dylan's favorite part was a bird exhibit where you take a little cup of nectar inside the birds' area and feed them. He was really brave and got to touch and hold the birds by himself. I was less brave and almost screamed as the too-friendly birds kept flying past my head.
Here are a bunch of the pictures I took. They haven't been edited yet, so I need to get to work!





4 comments:
That must be the Portland zoo- we did that feeding the birds with Nectar thing when we went on our Oregon coast vacation after I graduated while I was pregnant with Roslynn.
It's kind of scary seeing a big old Orangutan that close to Dylan! Thank goodness for glass walls!
First of all, as always, great pictures! The sunlight and colors are so vibrant!
Secondly, I love those kinds of exhibits. There was an animal park I used to go to growing up and I loved feeding the Lorikeets. I need to take my kids to the zoo more often.
Hey Rendy, what camera do you have? I am thinking of getting a camera but don't know which one...and your pictures look great. Such a great, clear picture!
I think that was one of my favorite days! Thanks so much for sharing it with us, we love you and will miss you so much.
Post a Comment