Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Its 2 a.m. and Jack LaLanne is in my living room.


What is he doing? He's selling my three year-old a power juicer.

Last night during one of Scarlett's many night-time wakings (sleep deprivation IS a form of torture, you know) I heard a man's voice. At first I thought it might be outside, but then I saw lights flashing from the crack under the bedroom door. Upon investigation, I find that Dylan is sitting on the couch watching the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer infomercial. Remember, it's two in the morning. He had woken up earlier to tell me that he needed a tissue (thanks for the update, now go to bed). Apparently when I put him back in bed he just got up again and decided to go channel surfing. You're killing me, Smalls.

2 comments:

Ange~ said...

That is incredibly funny. At least he doesn't know how to call and order!
You've got your hands full with that boy! ;)

Pam said...

Now all you have to do is teach him how to use it! Then you'll have breakfast ready every morning when you get up. :)