I may get hate mail for this post but I think it's worth celebrating. I've been working out like a mad-woman to try to get back in shape after Scarlett. I started about 2 months ago and have been faithfully torturing myself 3 times a week. If you know me, you know that I HATE working out. Nothing about it feels good to me, and if I didn't get healthier from it, I would say it is a huge waste of time. That being said, I am officially back into my jeans. What I mean is they fit me perfectly right out of the dryer. Last month, I couldn't breathe and had a giant fat roll hanging over the top when they came out of the dryer. Therefore, I just resorted to washing them infrequently. Kinda yucky. Anyway, this is a big deal for me because I feel like I finally believe in working out. I can see how the torture pays off and it almost seems worth it! And I've lost about 5 lbs. I don't think weight is a good way to determine my fitness though. Brad was just looking up "healthy weights" online and the "healthy weight range" for my height topped out at 145 which is more than I weighed on my due date with Scarlett. Trust me, that would not be healthy for me!
4 comments:
Congrats! I have to say, you suck though because you lose weight while nursing. I stopped nursing at the end of September, which is probably around the time you gave birth to Scarlett? So that means I just started losing weight a few months ago despite working out every single day (even while pregnant) and eating healthy to boot.
But congrats non the less. :)
And those weight for your height things aren't very accurate because they don't take into account your frame. I found one once that you measure your wrist and put in your height. Then they could get an idea of your frame.
I found one here: http://www.hpathy.com/healthtools/body-weight.asp
But I'm assuming you are probably in the tiny category since you are built like a child. ;)
I like to say "built like a boy" then it includes the "boobless" part. But yes, I do have a very small frame for my height which is why the range on those things is so big. I'll check that website out. Thanks!
Way to go, girl!!!!
I'd always knew you'd come around! :o) Congrats.... I know I can't wait to fit into my jeans again!
Post a Comment