We went to a really neat Christmas tree farm to get a tree this year and took a few pictures. It was really fun walking around in the trees. The weather was nice and brisk and the trees smelled so good. Now, we didn't actually buy our Christmas tree there. We stopped at Home Depot on the way home and bought one for half the price. :) You may think I'm kidding, but I'm not. We didn't realize how expensive the trees at the tree farm would be. We figured if we were cutting it down ourselves it must be cheap, right? Not so friend, not so. Plus, Brad realized that he hadn't brought anything to put down on the ground and every man we saw out there was covered with mud from knee to hip. No thank you. So we headed to the Home Depot (when you say those two words you must put the accent on the "o" in Depot, so they rhyme) and bought the most beautiful tree we have ever had for $20.00. I kid you not, it is the *perfect* Christmas tree. I didn't take a picture of it because Dylan had most of the decorations falling off of it ten minutes after it was up. (He feels the need to reposition them frequently.) And because he wanted to use colored lights, which I detest. But the tree itself is massive, full, and perfectly shaped. Thank you, Home Depot! By the way, don't hate us because we're cheap. Christmas is a tight time of the year and if you can save $25 on a Christmas tree, you do it! No shame!
Oh, and Brad was on camera-duty because Scarlett's head was in the way of my trigger finger. He's really starting to figure that thing out!





1 comment:
That belly pic on the side of your blog is really cute.
And I can't believe you found a tree at home depot for $25- they used to always start at $45!
Post a Comment