We're back from Christmas vacation and a blogging hiatus. I got a wonderful new camera lens for Christmas and took these shots of Scarlett with it this afternoon. I think she looks beautiful! Christmas pics to come!
How to Prepare for a Fresh48 Session
2 years ago





5 comments:
Cute pics. Do you love that lens or what? I find that I often times don't even need a flash on it when I'm shooting indoors during the day time. Love that.
Oh, and I want to see these family pics once you take them. (The boat load of people)
I'll definitely post the family pics. I'm trying to challenge myself and start taking tons more pictures and start doing free shoots for people. So hopefully you'll see a lot more in the near future. Constructive criticism is always appreciated!
Those are really cute of Scarlett. I forwarded the link to Grandpa Bosen so he can download them if he wants. He wanted new pics of the great-grandkids.
wow, she is adorable! how could she not be with the parents she's got!?
She is beautiful Rendy! And you're so great at taking pictures. Too bad you're not in Utah anymore!
Post a Comment