Friday, December 5, 2008

UW YYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!


That's right! Brad was accepted to UW by phone today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock. This means that we get to live in Seattle instead of Las Vegas and that my husband has been accepted to one of the top dental schools in the nation! And in the first week of acceptances! They will still be accepting people into May and they chose Brad in the first week. Amazing. Truly amazing. We have been so blessed. This journey has been a huge leap of faith for us and it has all finally payed off! Yay Brad!

4 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Yay! Congrats guys. That is so awesome. Way to go, Brad.

Ange~ said...

Congrats!

Suzanne said...

congratulations! i am so excited for you guys! my sister is actually working at UW right now.... and we live really close, I'm glad you'll be back in the NW!!

Sid said...

Wow! That is so exciting! I had to google your name because I couldn't remember your blog. But I just want to say that is Awesome and sad because the poor Mcloughlin Ward will be losing you but it is for a good cause! Congrats!