Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick kids

I don't have a lot to blog about because I'm basically housebound. The kids got sick at the doctor's office again, even after a slathering of hand sanitizer. They have really nasty coughs and I can tell that they just don't feel good. They're crabbier and fussier than usual. I'm paranoid that Scarlett is going to get RSV like Dylan had when he was this size. Dylan keeps asking me for more "spit drops" (cough drops). I think in his mind they're like legal candy. So wish me luck and if you have any kid-safe home remedies, let me know!

2 comments:

Ange~ said...

I usually check out things from: http://www.earthclinic.com/
They have lots of home remedies and people tell how well they work. I know one thing that helps me get better really fast is lots of water with a little lemon or lime in it. Then you get your vitamin C and liquids too, without depleting your body by putting lots of sugar in.
Good luck!
My kids haven't got sick for a couple years now, I'm knocking on wood!

Rendy Tucker said...

Thanks!