Monday, December 15, 2008

Mmmm. Cookies.


Last night we made sugar cookies and frosted them with green buttercream frosting. Dylan topped them off with red sprinkles. They are delicious. They're always better the next day because the cookie has softened a bit, so I ate two for breakfast this morning. (slap on the hand) I don't diet well.

Then today I made another double batch to take to Sunriver and make on Christmas Eve. I thought I'd put a link to the recipe. I made them from this recipe at Halloween too and they're delicious.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sugar-Cookies/Detail.aspx

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Buttercream-Frosting/Detail.aspx
For the frosting, I use half and half or cream instead of milk because I'm a glutton for full-fat dairy. And of course, I use real butter in both the cookies and frosting.

2 comments:

The Searle Family said...

Rendy! I'm so happy to hear from you! I'm glad we can now keep in touch:) Your kids are so adorable!

Pam said...

Those look yummy! I've been craving sweets all day. Why are you so far away?!!!!